Precision metal stamping is the heart and soul of our business.
We are unique because we provide quality metal stampings when you need them at internationally competitive prices. We specialize in smaller volumes from 500-10,000 pieces, but also deal with volumes ranging from one of a kind prototype to high volume production. Our quick tooling programs and 46 punch press work centers allow for quick turn around times. Our presses often see 2 or more jobs daily.
Our array of products is as diverse as the industry base we serve.
Our products vary from ultra light high precision chassis and componentry for computers, communications, electrical, electronic, control, and medical and scientific industries to rugged, heavy gauge bracketry and supports for the automotive, agricultural material handling and the construction markets and just about everything else in between. We can work with virtually all gauges and all metals such as stainless steel, galvanized metals, carbon steel, non ferrous metals, red metals, high temperature alloys and aluminum. We perform secondary operations like deburring and welding in-house, but can also outsource other operations like painting, plating, heat treating, etc. We can bring your stampings to any stage of completion desired and provide you with the optimum in ordering ease, one stop shopping, scheduling control, reduced cycle times and cost effectiveness.
Regardless of volume or material, we manufacture each piece with the same level of unsurpassed quality.
The Line Group manufactures your products with a unique blend of modern technology and skilled craftsmanship. Flexible and dedicated work centers are utilized to provide unprecedented levels of versatility and production efficiencies while minimizing work in process, cycle times and overall production costs.
Deep Draw Stamping | Multiple Stage Tooling | Secondary Operation Tooling | Progressive Tooling | Compound Blanking | Extrusion Tooling
- Stamping Gauge from 0.005 – 0.325
- Press tonnage from 10 - 250 tons
- Largest press bed is 48” x 72”. We can handle products ranging from small eyelets to large brackets.
- Typical production runs are for 500 to 100,000 parts.
- We can produce anywhere from 1 prototype part for you or up to any quantity that meets your needs.
- We manufacture your products with a unique blend of modern technology and skilled craftsmanship; flexible and dedicated work centers are utilized to provide unprecedented levels of versatility and production efficiencies while minimizing work in process, cycle times and overall production costs.
- Volumes ranging from one prototype to extremely high volume production all with the same level of unsurpassed quality.
- Lead time depends on complexity of part and materials involved.
- Automotive instrumentation pockets, drawn cans and bezels
- Electrical and electronic parts
- HVAC Controls parts
- Motors – Baffles - Brackets
- Rugged, heavy gauge bracketry and supports
- Ultra light high precision chassis and componentry
- Medical / Dental
- Consumer Products
- Proprietary Products